Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Bought Fuzzi's on ebay think I've been had!

(4 Posts)
sweetkitty Mon 09-May-05 21:12:21

I bought 6 Fuzzi Bunz from ebay (3 white 3 colours) in the advert it stated they had only been used a max of 10 times in a few months and were in excellent condition.

They arrived this morning and they look really scanky, the fleece is threadbare, the advert says it has piling like you get after one wash but DD has a Fuzzi thats been washed at least 8 times now and it looks nothing like this.

When I was opening the package I accidently snipped the edge of one nappy off (a tiny bit) so can't even send them back - got them from the US paid £44 for them. Feel like throwing them in the bin now - feel so gutted for losing £44 could have bought me 3 new Fuzzi's

Haven't left feedback yet think I will email the seller first.

Socci Mon 09-May-05 21:49:02

Message withdrawn

starlover Mon 09-May-05 21:51:54

are they the ones with the coloured fleece inside? I found that pills and goes horrible MUCH quicker than the white fleece.

still would contact the seller though, because, as you say, they are not in the condition advertised

pixiefish Mon 09-May-05 21:55:32

did you pay by paypal?
If so go to the paypal website and file a dispute with them. They'll encourage you to sort it out and if you're not happy don't agree to close the resolution and you may well get some/all of your money back

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: