Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

WWYD?

(4 Posts)
WoTmania Fri 05-Jun-09 08:39:44

DS1 (3.5) has been out of nappies during the day for a year now. He asked to stop nappies and only had a couple of accidents and toilet trained himself.
A week ago he announced in the evening 'I don't need a nappy.' I tried persuasion to no avail and into bed he went. Nappy Free. We've lifted him in the evening and then he's gone through til 5-5.30 when he usually wets the bed. (this is when he gets up anyway). However the last 2 nights he's wet the bed in the evening (and not woken) and in the morning too.

It's early days I know but would you put him back in nappies or just go with it?

flamingobingo Fri 05-Jun-09 08:43:05

No, put him to sleep on a bedmat, put a potty in his room, lift him before you go to bed and you'll be fine. Good luck!

WoTmania Fri 05-Jun-09 09:08:39

So what I'm doing now?
Thats a help thanks. I didn't want to take a step back since he was so insistent.

flamingobingo Fri 05-Jun-09 09:09:50

Yup. You've got to do it sometime! wink

Go for it. If he's dry in the night one night, then you're on to a good thing and will hopefully be pleasantly surprised smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now