Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best place to sell 2nd-hand nappies

(10 Posts)
JimmyMcNulty Tue 02-Jun-09 15:12:21

I'm sure I've heard you can't sell them on eBay anymore. Can someone in the know tell me some sites please?

TIA

BennyAndJoon Tue 02-Jun-09 15:19:04

<<lurking for answer>>

lynniep Tue 02-Jun-09 15:25:12

What about gumtree, or <sssh I didnt say this> netmums?

I dont know the exact policy on ebay, but every time I've tried to sell swim pants (the fabric kind) on ebay, they've removed my listing as its against the rules to sell second hand nappies.

You can get around it I presume by only doing a short listing - they dont have time to spot it then. I've always done 7 day listings, and have been pulled up around the 5th day.

Surfermum Tue 02-Jun-09 15:35:56

You can sell them on Flamesparrow's website www.bumfluffnappies.com/

ceb80 Tue 02-Jun-09 15:36:09

There's a post further down the page with some ideas smile

DrJen Tue 02-Jun-09 16:59:33

I've bought 2nd hand nappies myself.

www.thenappysite.co.uk - good site, free advertising, buyer pays you via paypal.

www.usednappies.co.uk - an auction site similar to ebay.

I have bought nappies from ebay - although they've been prewashed only ones rather than true 2nd hand ie. used nappies!

speedymum Thu 04-Jun-09 21:46:29

have used usednappies.co.uk and it is a bit wooden (the site, not the nappies). But seemingly quite effective. Nice range of nappies. I have bought and sold on there without much problem. Works like ebay.

Best of luck!

Alternatively, you could try a local NCT sale (Nearly New)?

swampster Thu 04-Jun-09 22:17:59

Cloth Nappy Tree

UK Parents Lounge

And, of course, Mumsnet

JimmyMcNulty Thu 04-Jun-09 22:26:38

Sorry only just checked back here - thanks for the replies. Will check all those out.

babyinbelly Sun 07-Jun-09 11:49:53

i have just bought loads of ebay. not sure your supposed to but everyyone is iyswim

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now