Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Night training by accident!

(5 Posts)
pavlovthecat Tue 02-Jun-09 07:50:44

Last night, due to my pregnancy brain, I forgot to put a nappy on DD, who is 2.11. She drinks a gallon of milk at night before bed, and her nappy is usually very very full in the morning, night time training has not been on the agenda until we reduce her milk consumption (slowly, slowly eh?).

Anyway, I of course did not know, DD did not say. She came into our bed at 2am, snuggled for a cuddle and said, I need wee wee. DH said, go in your big girl pants [lazy father emoticon]. DD said, 'i got no big girl pants on my bum bum' had no idea what she meant, but I took her to the loo to' humour' her. She was right, she had none on!!! She had gone from 7:30pm until 2am without weeing herself and woke up instead of going in her bed. I did not bother putting one on after that, put her back to bed, put her potty beside her and told her to go in it if she needed to.

Woke up at 7:15am, dry as a bone. She then asked to go for a wee, and I gave her 2 peppa pig stickers!

How cool is that? grin

ilovemydogandmrobama Tue 02-Jun-09 08:01:26

envy

You can get Peppa pig stickers hmm

pavlovthecat Tue 02-Jun-09 08:03:38

I think we got them with a magazine once. On a ream. We have a box of stickers, as DD loves them. I found the peppa pig ones when rooting through for one to give her.

pavlovthecat Tue 02-Jun-09 15:01:05

I am sure I will regret being so smug about it tomorrow when she wets the bed grin. But i am going to buy some of those bed covers just in case!

pavlovthecat Wed 03-Jun-09 20:51:27

2 nights in a row, this is the third!

She woke at midnight (can;t remember why but not directly pee related i don't think) and had a pee in her potty, told me to empty and bring back (shock cheeky girl!), then woke at some point, probably first thing and pee'd as her potty was full but did not call us.

A clean dry bed and little girl. I am very very proud of her grin [proud mummy emoticon]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now