Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Potty Training Breakthrough

(9 Posts)
Octothechildherder Mon 01-Jun-09 20:53:50

DS3 has been potty training for a week - going generally well apart from poos - but he did one on the potty today YEAH at last! He has pooed on the carpet, hall, stairs, on his toy garage, patio and in pants - so this is a huge breakthrough! grin

Gave him some choc buttons grin

craftynclothy Mon 01-Jun-09 20:54:45

Oh well done Ernie smile

<waves> (tis nutty btw)

Octothechildherder Mon 01-Jun-09 20:57:55

Yeah Hello!!! I knew it was you!

I am about to launch a secret new nappy product - collect prototype on saturday - will FB you. I am back as a Lollipop Advisor but am about to launch this new business.

I am very proud of the little man - he is quite little still to potty train but he kept taking his nappy off and was driving me nuts so we went for it!

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 01-Jun-09 21:36:58

oh well done! My ds had poo issues to start - were in week 3 now - we have now convinced him to growl like a dinosaur but now he comes runnign out saying had or need to do a dinosaur poo lol!

Am intrigued at new business - if i can assist in any way wink or is it lollipop related?

Octothechildherder Mon 01-Jun-09 22:09:57

lol at dinosaur noises!! It is really obvious he needs a poo and shuffles back and forth to his potty but nothing then he gets fed up!

New product is a bit geeky but have always thought it was missing from the nappy market wink Will be in touch ...

Octothechildherder Mon 01-Jun-09 22:10:44

Its not a lollipop thing - its something I am doing myself.

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 01-Jun-09 22:30:49

ooooo im intrigued grin

look fwd to hearing from you!

craftynclothy Tue 02-Jun-09 08:42:29

Oooh v intrigued too grin

Octothechildherder Thu 04-Jun-09 20:50:13

not long now ...

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: