Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Potty Training Breakthrough

(9 Posts)
Octothechildherder Mon 01-Jun-09 20:53:50

DS3 has been potty training for a week - going generally well apart from poos - but he did one on the potty today YEAH at last! He has pooed on the carpet, hall, stairs, on his toy garage, patio and in pants - so this is a huge breakthrough! grin

Gave him some choc buttons grin

craftynclothy Mon 01-Jun-09 20:54:45

Oh well done Ernie smile

<waves> (tis nutty btw)

Octothechildherder Mon 01-Jun-09 20:57:55

Yeah Hello!!! I knew it was you!

I am about to launch a secret new nappy product - collect prototype on saturday - will FB you. I am back as a Lollipop Advisor but am about to launch this new business.

I am very proud of the little man - he is quite little still to potty train but he kept taking his nappy off and was driving me nuts so we went for it!

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 01-Jun-09 21:36:58

oh well done! My ds had poo issues to start - were in week 3 now - we have now convinced him to growl like a dinosaur but now he comes runnign out saying had or need to do a dinosaur poo lol!

Am intrigued at new business - if i can assist in any way wink or is it lollipop related?

Octothechildherder Mon 01-Jun-09 22:09:57

lol at dinosaur noises!! It is really obvious he needs a poo and shuffles back and forth to his potty but nothing then he gets fed up!

New product is a bit geeky but have always thought it was missing from the nappy market wink Will be in touch ...

Octothechildherder Mon 01-Jun-09 22:10:44

Its not a lollipop thing - its something I am doing myself.

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 01-Jun-09 22:30:49

ooooo im intrigued grin

look fwd to hearing from you!

craftynclothy Tue 02-Jun-09 08:42:29

Oooh v intrigued too grin

Octothechildherder Thu 04-Jun-09 20:50:13

not long now ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now