Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Itti Bitti D'Lish nappies- tell me more!

(14 Posts)
usernametaken Wed 27-May-09 13:11:33

Having not had to buy cloth nappies for over 4yrs I am now back and looking at all the lovely new nappies that have come out in recent years for #2 baby.

Please tell me more about the Itti Bitti, they look absolutely gorgeous.

What else has come out in the last few years that you would recommend. With DD we used a mixture of everything but not all her nappies have not been salvagebale so I need to replace rather a lot!

mrsjuan Wed 27-May-09 14:54:19

We bought one for our daughter to try and I have to say it's lovely. It is a good fit and she's only a tiny 5lb 6 at the moment. Haven;t had a poo in it yet but she had a big wee and we didn;t realise she had done one at first as it soaked all the liquid away from her skin like a dream.
I am definitely going to get some more but they are quite pricey. I think it;s possible to get extra snap ins and reuse the outer a few times so that might be a more cost effective way of doing things.

steffibabes Wed 27-May-09 15:10:50

They are 2 for £24 on this website

https://www.fill-your-pants.com/

Is that good?

swampster Wed 27-May-09 20:15:46

Ittis are cute as antything, especially a size small on a tiny baby. But I think of mine as tiny posing pouches - great for the 'awwwww' factor but when they leak they leak in style! Definitely try an Itti, but also have a go with...

One of these: BBH Minky Magicalls

Or these: Blueberry Minky sidesnaps

Or these: Blueberry Minky one-size - they have the advantage of not being sized.

For non-furry bums, there's always Bumgenius and Tots Bots Easifits and Pocket Tots. And Wee Notions. And Greenkids Anytimes (with furry Minkytimes alternatives)...

weepootle Wed 27-May-09 20:18:33

They're lovely and I don't get leaks with them but my main nappy hoard is bumgenius- they're bombproof and gorgeous.

emjking Wed 27-May-09 21:04:35

Hi i use itti bitti during the day but i also use bumgenious and blueberry minky birth to potty, the pop in is also very good especially with a fleece liner. I am setting up a business selling nappies and i am selling itti bitti for 5 for £60 including p and p i am working on a website

ziggyf Thu 28-May-09 14:22:42

ooh emjking, I'm def interested in that deal! Have you got any stock now?

Ziggy

DrJen Thu 28-May-09 14:49:08

Yes 2 for £24 at www.fill-your-pants.com is good value.
(thats where I got mine from!!)

Been using tots bots since DS was 6 weeks old (now 5months) - and wasn't sure how the itti bitti would fair against them... but LOVE THEM

No leaks (even with an explosive poo) and i'm really impressed how much they absorb whilst being sooooo slim fitting!

Definitely recommend them. They are soooo cute too wink

steffibabes Tue 02-Jun-09 21:05:10

This might sound like a stupid question. I have just bought a snap all in one. Do I use the folded insert and the flat together? If so they don't both fit inside the nappy. Also they only fasten at one end and the flat insert has 2 red snaps but no place for them to go.

A bit confused.

NappyObsessed Tue 02-Jun-09 23:04:08

yes, the folded and the flat inserts are used together. they both snap in with just two poppers at either end. lie the folded insert in first, then the fleece lined one lies on top. the red poppers are for an optional booster

Hope this helps

ilovemydogandmrobama Tue 02-Jun-09 23:11:47

Agree with Swampster, although she was rather diplomatic.

Ittis are cute. They are adorable. But so is a kitten and you wouldn't put it on your baby's bottom.

I have found as absolutely reliable:

BBH Minkies
BBH Bamboo Fleece
Tots Bots Flexitot

(admires people who can do several links)

Belgianchocolates Mon 08-Jun-09 19:07:26

Swampster - your post made me google some of the nappies you mention and OMG they're all gorgeous. I'd never heard of Wee Notions before or Green Kids.

I've just received my 1st itti bitti d'lish and Blueberry minky one size in the post.
I've already got some Kushies, Tots bots bamboozles, wonderoos and bambinex, but I might have to try a few more brands that were mentioned here grin

swampster Mon 08-Jun-09 19:35:57

grin

twoclimbingboys Mon 08-Jun-09 20:08:06

Upsy Daisy are lovely too and 10% off at the moment!

Ittis leaked on Blake and his bum was too big for the large at 11 months

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now