Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Lidl nappies

(7 Posts)
pinkcake22 Sat 23-May-09 22:02:11

just read all the great reviews for lidl nappies, does anyone know if they do smaller size up to 11.lb??

funtimewincies Sun 24-May-09 19:43:38

The smallest size I've seen in our local one is a size 3 (not sure what the weight range is). We use the size 5 for night-times at the mo and I'm trying to find out if they do a size 6, like they do in the pull-ups.

They are fab and great value grin!

Poppyaalliyahjeansmummy Thu 21-Jul-11 14:59:38

I only ever bought Pampers nappies for my now 2 year old daughter, Poppy, believing them to be the best. During a bout of illness I moved on to Tesco and Asda nappies, to save some cash while my Daughter was getting through more nappies than usual. While using these 2 brands, I would end up with a soggy baby and bedding every mornig.
I bought Lidl nappies and think they are EXCELLENT....sooooo much more absorbant, soft, fit better than the more expensive brands and they NEVER leak. My Daughter is 2.5yrs old and a very heavy wetter, but these Lidl nappies keep everything contained.
Who can argue with £5.19p for 44 nappies? I am so impressed, and most of my friends have now converted to the Lidle nappies.
I will never be a nappy snob again and will be sure to use Lidl nappies with any future babies.

Bella2010star Fri 22-Jul-11 23:27:17

Wicked post thanks guys off to lidl smile been using asda and was wondering about tescos as well. All my questions are answered smile

tigermummy35 Tue 26-Jul-11 22:10:36

The Aldi ones are apparently very good too.

cheesesarnie Tue 26-Jul-11 22:11:54

ds2 uses the pull ups and they are fantastic,only thing that holds it all in!but hes 5 and uses them for bed.so no idea on tiny babies!

lolajane2009 Wed 31-Aug-11 17:19:54

They do a first size from 4kg. I had a look yesterday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now