Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

dry at night already???

(10 Posts)
misdee Tue 26-Apr-05 19:26:36

have been potty training dd2 for a few weeks now. we have now progressed to clothes and long trips out (btw the travel potty is a good idea).

but the last 3 nights she has woken up in the morning with a dry pull-up and gone straight to the potty. how much longer do i put pull-up on her at night?

we were using washables for her, but she found them too fiddly so got pampers pull ups. am wanting to stopo using them soon as hate the waste they produce and the cost.

misdee Tue 26-Apr-05 19:27:02

nights/mornings.

at night she removes it if she needs a wee.

Gobbledigook Tue 26-Apr-05 19:51:37

Misdee - I've a couple of friends whose dds were dry at night at almost the time as being dry during the day (around 2 yrs old) so give it a go if she seems ready!

Xena Tue 26-Apr-05 19:53:52

My Ds was dry at night as soon as he was dry in the day

nerdgirl Tue 26-Apr-05 19:59:22

So were my two. Sounds like she's cracked it, misdee.

misdee Tue 26-Apr-05 20:02:20

blimey. seems too easy lol. dd1 didnt crack it till she was 3.5yrs old.

nutcracker Tue 26-Apr-05 20:03:50

Both my dd's were dry in the night as soon as they were dry in the day.

mummylonglegs Wed 27-Apr-05 09:47:26

Hi misdee !

I started a thread about this a couple of weeks ago because, as you probably remember, I've been training dd at the same time as you, and within about 5 days of being dry in the day she's been also dry all night. I was astounded, hadn't expected that to come until she was well over 3. I haven't taken her out of pull-ups at night yet but I think I should soon. The only night she had a wee in her nappy recently she called me to come and take it off because it was 'horrible and wet'. I took it off and left her nappyless for the rest of the night and she was fine.

misdee Wed 27-Apr-05 09:48:50

she came into my room at 1am saying she was wet. so changed her then. but was dry at 7am.

misdee Wed 27-Apr-05 22:56:33

came home and dd2 is nappiless. she just woke up and used her potty and went back to bed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now