Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

General Chat for Cloth Users - Part 8 - the one where we expect deliveries, both fluffy and babies!

(1001 Posts)
TheNatty Fri 17-Apr-09 20:22:51

hullo

come on baby soon!!

TheNatty Fri 17-Apr-09 20:25:11

being broke does suck tree!

my email is : natalie.odwyer@hotmail.co.uk

can u email me? i should have my cat up and running again next week, its just getting though until next thursday thats the problem

TheNatty Fri 17-Apr-09 20:28:38

cant i pay you the three quid on thursday? im happy to wait till then i dont expect you to post it lol!

im waiting for fund in pp from someone i sold my nature babies stuffable too, if i get that i will more then happily pay both you and tree the postage money i owe you.

thanks for being understanding, this week is so tricky for me

twoclimbingboys Fri 17-Apr-09 20:29:00

soon at least you aren't the only one - I am creating a summer clothes and fluffy fund for the boys by listing all of their outgrown clothes on ebay. Spending another boring evening doing it tonight - to make up for the £80 spent on Timberland and Fabric Flavours clothes for them in TK Maxx shock (and a Wee Notions order but I haven't told DH!)

TheNatty Fri 17-Apr-09 20:31:13

that was meant to say *can i pay you*

the sounded ever so rude blush

treedelivery Fri 17-Apr-09 20:31:36

Done!

I always want to shout 'jump' when a thread moves - like Battlestar Galactica.

I'll get my coat

sasamaxx Fri 17-Apr-09 20:34:49

4andnotout - posted them today 1st class so hopefully you'll get them tomorrow. Was in a terrible hurry so sorry for being rude and not putting a note in or anything

treedelivery Fri 17-Apr-09 20:35:49

Like the title!

LackaDAISYcal Fri 17-Apr-09 20:39:49

tree, I can't even remember what I paid for the liners...not much as they were from boocoo's bargain corner, so FFP? email me your address on daisybump at yahoo dot co dot uk smile

TheNatty Fri 17-Apr-09 20:49:06

tree
<<bows>> i thank you!

i love new threads too.. also get a BattleSG thing going on..

we'll get our coats together

soon2befamilyof4 Fri 17-Apr-09 20:49:49

4 - meant to say earlier - I didn't get your parcel today. I did get something that was recorded delivery so the postman wouldn't leave it in the usual place s will have to go and get it next week probably. Was that your parcel?

Anybody use happy heinys onesize pockets? I got one through the other day - I think it has more poppers than BG and BBOS so folds down smaller for newborn?

I am having reflexology on tuesday, hoping it will bring on labour, but if not, at least it will be a nice relaxing session!

TCB - I am glad I am not the only one who doesn't tell DH everything!

LackaDAISYcal Fri 17-Apr-09 20:56:24

and lol at the title natty. I'm waiting in anticipation on some fluff as well.

I'm loving the itti bitti so far, but bumble has worn it twice and has pooed in it within ten minutes of changing both times. Not sure if that's him showing appreciation or disgust???

and tree, daisy is fine smile but I answer to anything wink

TheNatty Fri 17-Apr-09 21:02:16

yeah soon i have one, found that they wear out ever faster then the BG tho

<<bows again>> why thank you daisy!

rachelinscotland Fri 17-Apr-09 21:14:10

Anyone know if Usednappies usually sends an email when you've won an auction, or do you just have to check your account to see the results? I thought I must have been outbid on an auction this morning (while I was out) so was surprised to check the account now & see that I actually got it!

4andnotout Fri 17-Apr-09 22:02:19

soon no i sent it first class but it wasn't recorded, it should really have got to you today but i suppose they are clearing the backlog hmm My parcel from you arrived today and are great thanks grin The booster's label is too faded to read other than the motherease bit, it is brushed cotton oneside and terry the other!
Natty thats fine with me, i'm completely skint now too until next thursday blush
I have had to do 2 nappy washes today as the dd's have pooed and wee'd for england shock

soon2befamilyof4 Fri 17-Apr-09 22:03:00

Thats a shame Natty. This is a lovely cow print one that I swapped for some EH nappies. It is in very good condition ATM.

4andnotout Fri 17-Apr-09 22:05:30

sasamaxxThanks will let you know when they arrive grin

LackaDAISYcal Fri 17-Apr-09 22:27:55

soon, I've got one happy heineys pocket, but have never used it on the teeny setting. It does go down small, but is really bulky between the legs and the inserts are huuuuge, even the small one. Quite thirsty though and the waist goes down quite small.

soon2befamilyof4 Fri 17-Apr-09 22:35:55

Thats good 4. Was it sent first class or second? DH did it so not sure. If it was 1st then that is quite slow compared to usual. I guess it is because of easter. Think DH sent it Tuesday, maybe wed but defo no later than Wed I think. Ohhh, now I have a surprise waiting for me at the PO!

4andnotout Fri 17-Apr-09 22:44:56

It was 2nd

soon2befamilyof4 Fri 17-Apr-09 22:49:38

Oh ok, in that case it wasn't bad delivery time. Hopefully your parsel will arrive here tomorrow. I am not in a hurry though.
Glad the inserts are ok for you.

4andnotout Sat 18-Apr-09 09:39:17

Morning all

Just had more fluffy post, some new wipes that have ben dyed purple (i think i will have to wash seperately for a while!) and my flexitots thank you sasamaxx they are fab! They look brand new!!
Dp just commented that he is sure i have enough nappies but i told him this is my hobby and he has fishing and smoking so he shut up wink

treedelivery Sat 18-Apr-09 13:24:19

Slick work on the dp 4! wink

Parcels away Natty.

dd slept longer than anticipated, 6 hours instead of 40 mins, or 4 mins, so her poor nappy was fit for bursting at 5am. Only a sandy's and an airflow - but no leak. Fab

Then put on her first 'I'm a big girl with big wee's and my mummy has to get over it, I am not a newborn anymore', otherwise known as an Ella's. Hopped into bed delighted with myswlf, and realised this am had forgotten wrap.

Am such a dweeb.

Her big sleep mostly took place in daddy's arms I hasten to add!

How you doing Soon? Are you feeling it yet or still cheerfully pregnant? smile

4andnotout Sat 18-Apr-09 14:26:01

DD4 just did her first solid poo shock She was unimpressed usually she farts and follows through, the fleece liners are going to be constantly in use now grin

soon2befamilyof4 Sat 18-Apr-09 14:42:42

Well I am still very pregannt and although I have had enough - I am no where near as fed up as I was when I was at this stage with DD. I REALLY hoped baby would have arrived in the easter hols as most of my family were off and around. My sister is going back to uni tomorrow sad. She is 1-2hour drive and she doesn't have a car, she crashed it a few weeks ago. If she had her own car she would come down when I was in labour probably! But oh well, not much I can do!

Having a nice reflexology massage treatment on Tuesday if I am still waiting, hoping it will get things going, but if not then hopefully it will at least ease my back pain before I do go into labour. Not actually due till Wednesday so I can't really complain about being preg. Just using remaining time to spend with DD and get the house sorted. Baby will come when she is ready!

This thread is not accepting new messages.