Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Size 3 Tots - only for monster bots?

(4 Posts)
Kiwicath Tue 19-Apr-05 20:31:13

Hi. My 11.3 kg 16 month old is in size 2 tots for the night. I'm having to think way ahead of time and not sure whether to order some more size 2 or go for the size 3. I can't believe size 2 fit up to 18kgs! Are the size 3 THAT much bigger and could he get away with wearing them now?

cally272 Tue 19-Apr-05 20:59:28

If you go for a size three without aplix, you can fold it down and use a nappi nippa to hold it-saves money as they get more wear then. I know a few people who did this with size 2 tots, using them from birth
hth

Laura032004 Thu 21-Apr-05 13:57:37

DS has been wearing the odd size 3 Tots since about 6 months. He now (12m & 10.25kg) wears them regularly. At first we just used them as a night nappy, but now we use them at any time. I can't believe that he will be wearing Size 2's at the upper end of the weight range, but then a couple of weeks ago I thought he was just about to outgrow them, and then when he started walking, they fitted again, so maybe they've got a bit longer left yet!

Definitely go for the size 3's, and buy unbleached if you can, I've got both, and you can really tell the difference.

HTH

fintamoo Thu 21-Apr-05 16:18:37

DD2 wears nippad unbleaxhed size 2 totsbots and she is three and a half. They still fit her, she weighs 30.7 lbs I think its about 13.8kgs.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: