Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Size 3 Tots - only for monster bots?

(4 Posts)
Kiwicath Tue 19-Apr-05 20:31:13

Hi. My 11.3 kg 16 month old is in size 2 tots for the night. I'm having to think way ahead of time and not sure whether to order some more size 2 or go for the size 3. I can't believe size 2 fit up to 18kgs! Are the size 3 THAT much bigger and could he get away with wearing them now?

cally272 Tue 19-Apr-05 20:59:28

If you go for a size three without aplix, you can fold it down and use a nappi nippa to hold it-saves money as they get more wear then. I know a few people who did this with size 2 tots, using them from birth
hth

Laura032004 Thu 21-Apr-05 13:57:37

DS has been wearing the odd size 3 Tots since about 6 months. He now (12m & 10.25kg) wears them regularly. At first we just used them as a night nappy, but now we use them at any time. I can't believe that he will be wearing Size 2's at the upper end of the weight range, but then a couple of weeks ago I thought he was just about to outgrow them, and then when he started walking, they fitted again, so maybe they've got a bit longer left yet!

Definitely go for the size 3's, and buy unbleached if you can, I've got both, and you can really tell the difference.

HTH

fintamoo Thu 21-Apr-05 16:18:37

DD2 wears nippad unbleaxhed size 2 totsbots and she is three and a half. They still fit her, she weighs 30.7 lbs I think its about 13.8kgs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now