Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

more minki questions!...

(5 Posts)
starlover Tue 12-Apr-05 20:43:41

ok, so I want to get DS some slinki minkis when he grows out of his current nappies....

where is the cheapest place to buy?
and how are they sizewise?
medium says 14-20lb... would you say that was quite accurate? or do they come up big/small?

not sure if to go for medium or large...

starlover Wed 13-Apr-05 16:56:03

anyone?

googoo Wed 13-Apr-05 17:15:02

http://www.nappiesbyminki.wahmall.co.uk/shop/

or www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk might sell them too

cally272 Tue 19-Apr-05 21:12:04

If you want to save money, go for the large slinki minkis, they have a cross over aplix tab at the top, so you can get the waist nice and small. My 6 month old wears a large(shes 22lbs)and they are big on her, but they work perfectly well. I love them-they look so cute too.

cally272 Tue 19-Apr-05 21:16:03

I personally would buy them direct from michaela at wahmall-googoo 's link, as she sells the ones she has made and they tend to be newer versions than the ones other stockists hold- you can tell by the name tag -older ones have the school clothes type label and the new ones she has made have a 'proper'label like clothes washing labels.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now