Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Disposable liners, which are best?

(6 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Tue 12-Apr-05 18:16:57

Message withdrawn

Yorkiegirl Tue 12-Apr-05 21:38:53

Message withdrawn

99redballoons Wed 13-Apr-05 17:12:05

Hi yorkie girl... just tried the freebie ones I got with my first nappy order and continued with the fleece as it keeps them so dry. If your childminder is putting the cotton nappies in a bag/bin for you at the end of the day can't she just pop in the fleece liners too? You don't have to buy them on line. Go to a cheapie fabric store and buy a metre of 100% polyester fleece and cut to the right size. No stitching required. Has to be 100% polyester, no cotton, or it won't perform in the same way. I bought a fleece blanket from ikea for £2.50 and it's made loads! HTH

vkone Wed 13-Apr-05 21:37:55

I've tried the PHP and thought them abit scratchy so next I tried Popli by Popolini, which are lovely. They're huge (designed for Popolini One ans Two Size nappies ao both wide and long), but they wash up beautifully and I reuse unsoiled ones twice.

I know you can get them from nappymania.co.uk and I think you can get them from thenappylady.co.uk as well.

chipmonkey Thu 14-Apr-05 17:10:39

Agree with vkone, the popli are lovely and soft. Don't use them much at the moment, ds3 is still small and bf so very liquidy poos!

Rosy Sat 16-Apr-05 09:57:19

You're looking for disposable liners, right? I use ones you can put down the loo, but also put in the wash if they're just wet, and use again. I think the brand is Bambino Mio. The Nappy Lady sells all of them, but I get mine from the local real nappy shop. HTH.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now