Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Moltex OKO - where to buy??

(9 Posts)
KVG Tue 12-Apr-05 16:31:06

Message withdrawn

SamN Tue 12-Apr-05 16:41:25

I don't use them any more but have ordered them from Natural Collection before. Delivery is £3.95 - but I always ordered lots of other stuff too to make it more worthwhile!

Tipex Thu 14-Apr-05 18:08:33

get mine from little green earthlets on line

bossykate Thu 14-Apr-05 18:22:29

try The Nappy Lady

PotPourri Thu 14-Apr-05 18:25:47

try spiritofnature online. sorry, babe in arms, google should be able to link yu to it. special deals

KVG Fri 15-Apr-05 15:43:00

Message withdrawn

Cha Fri 15-Apr-05 15:53:31

Whereabouts are you? If you live anywhere near SE London, there is a chemist in Herne Hill that sells them at £8.99 a pack (Fourways Pharmacy if you want to know). But a word of warning - it is deadly to use them if you have washables - I was the same as you, had expensive piles of cloth nappies and then bought Moltex and never went back .

mcmudda Fri 15-Apr-05 16:05:11

\link{http://www.naturebotts.co.uk are the cheapest online ( cheaper than all the others mentioned so far!)and they sell biodegradable nappy sacks which are well worth having. Not sure if they have online ordering yet, but their phone ordering is v efficient - next day delivery as standard.

mcmudda Fri 15-Apr-05 16:06:01

Naturebotts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now