Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Panto-phobic

(3 Posts)
gscrym Mon 11-Apr-05 12:03:23

A bizarre new phobia in my little guy. He's dead good, tells me when he needs a poo and if he doesn't have any pants on, he goes to his potty everytime for a wee. He's fine with his pull-ups on but he cries and gets dead upset when I try to put cloth pants on him. He just stands there, really sad saying 'no like pants mummy'.
I've tried them with his favourite characters on them, the same ones as daddy has (colourwise) and also the old favourite of putting them on a teddy.

Any hints would be great.

WigWamBam Mon 11-Apr-05 12:24:21

Have you tried taking him out on a special shopping trip and letting him choose his own? My dd thought that picking her own knickers was so exciting and grown-up that she couldn't wait to get home and put them on. Might be worth a shot?

Tissy Mon 11-Apr-05 12:26:13

Will he wear trousers without pants? It's probably a phase, but if it is the pants themselves that are the problem there would be ni harm in him going commando for a while!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now