Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

can u help nappy problem

(5 Posts)
sheena1 Thu 29-Jan-09 16:29:33

hi all

I was hopein u could help

my ds 11 months has been using disposable nappies and when i put him to bed at night he is dry and when i check him at 11pm he is still basically dry but by the time he wakes up in morning 7am he is soakin n nappy is sagging off plus bed is wet

do u know if i but the waterproof pants ie for over towelin nappies this would keep the bed dry or would it not mae any difference i do not want to disturb his sleep during nigth as it has taken me so long to get him to sleep all night

or have u got any other advice i have try'd all different brands of nappies

ilovetochat Thu 29-Jan-09 16:31:06

can you use next size up at night for more absorbancy, dd is 18 months 19lbs, wears size 4 in day, 4+ at night

sheena1 Thu 29-Jan-09 16:32:23

I never thought of that he is in size 5 nappys as he is a big boy do they go bigger than a size 5 ?

ilovetochat Thu 29-Jan-09 16:35:38

not really sure but some specifically say nighttime or 12 hr dry.

nappyzonehasastroppytoddler Thu 29-Jan-09 19:47:06

Hello on occasion i put my ds to bed in a disposable and they too leak out by abotu 4am and his pj;s and bed get wet - i put a reuseable nappy wrap over ours and it keeps his clothes and his bed dry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now