Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Any suggestions of where to buy Baby Beehinds?!

(7 Posts)
MildWest Wed 28-Jan-09 22:24:26

Having researched here and elsewhere, I'd like to get a couple of bamboo baby beehinds for nighttime use, but can't find them in stock anywhere on the net...anyone know where they are available? Thanks.

ceb80 Wed 28-Jan-09 22:27:37

There was a bundle on ebay yesterday, more than a few though about 10 I think!

rachelinscotland Wed 28-Jan-09 23:29:42

This site claims to have pink (discontinued stock) and natural www.nappyneeds.co.uk/Nappies/Baby_Beehinds/babybeehinds_onesize_bamboo_fleece_nappy.htm but might be worth ringing first to check if they have any.

Seems it's only natural that will be available, as the colours are being discontinued - but apparently even those are hardly available. If you look at the BB site you'll see links to shops that stock them - might manage to find a shop somewhere with some!

MildWest Thu 29-Jan-09 08:35:01

Thanks, the nappy needs site does have some, they are apparently the bamboo fleece which I'm checking is the same as the bamboo/fleece ones. Didn't realise they'd be so hard to get old of. Anyone know is the wool wraps are any good? Seem quite reasonable compared to the price of some wool wraps.

MildWest Thu 29-Jan-09 12:33:10

Thanks, the nappy needs site does have some, they are apparently the bamboo fleece which I'm checking is the same as the bamboo/fleece ones. Didn't realise they'd be so hard to get old of. Anyone know is the wool wraps are any good? Seem quite reasonable compared to the price of some wool wraps.

rachelinscotland Sat 31-Jan-09 15:16:37

MildWest: Not sure if you were only looking for new BBH, but I've got a few good condition used ones that I've decided to sell (as going back to using fleece lined nappies). I've posted about them here: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/nappies_potty_training_etc/689905-General-chat-for-CLOTH-USERS-part-5-the-one-w here?pg=12

MildWest Sun 01-Feb-09 13:23:58

thanks for the message rachel, i managed to find two at a local shop (Bella Natura, they have a webshop too) but would love another if they're still going, will check the other thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now