Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

2 year old driving you mad.

(4 Posts)
haleybale Tue 05-Apr-05 23:34:11

This is my first time at this so I hope I do it right. My little girl was 2 last month. We did the Gina Ford thing just before her birthday. She did really well and is great with grandparents or when we're out and about but wee's everywhere at home. I don't work so she gets plenty of attention. The question is does she get too much attention. She's much worse at the weekend when Daddy is around.

hunkermunker Tue 05-Apr-05 23:48:35

Hi haleybale - no advice as DS isn't at that stage yet, but wanted to welcome you to MN

spilla Thu 07-Apr-05 15:06:42

Have you tried introducing small rewards for her efforts to stay dry at home. This worked with my son. Also calling her mummy's big girl in big girl pants might help!!

calpopscalum Thu 07-Apr-05 18:48:05

we use a sticker chart and had a special treat for the first wee on the potty, first wee on the toilet and the same for pooh (went swimming,went to pizza hut, park etc - all ds' choice). is workign so far and he loves the thrill of choosing his sticker - no sticker for weeing anywhere else though!
Might work! i now have 4 pages of A4 on the wall covered in bizarre stickers!
lesley

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now