Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Knickers!

(8 Posts)
Rockydog Mon 04-Apr-05 19:48:47

Can anyone suggest a good shop for buying knickers for toddlers? Hopefully (!) about to start potty-training - dd is nearly 21 months but is size of 2yr old. Any one know of any good ones (that don't break the bank as I expect we'll need hundreds!!) - our local Woolies is a bit rubbish and only stocks a limited supply of stuff.

Ta muchly

fisil Mon 04-Apr-05 19:49:42

Tescos

morningpaper Mon 04-Apr-05 19:49:46

Marks and Spencers

Asda

Peacocks

Lots of nice ones.

Shazzler Mon 04-Apr-05 19:50:35

I got 7 pairs for £2 from Tesco. I think they were reduced but from what I remember they were only £4 to start with.

Pinotmum Mon 04-Apr-05 19:52:12

Tescos do great value ones - buy a bigger size so they are easy for your little one to put up and down.

jjash Mon 04-Apr-05 19:53:46

Asda do knickere 3 for £3 that you can get matching vests for [ for same price] My dd loves them!

Rockydog Mon 04-Apr-05 19:55:15

we haven't got Asda down here unfortunately but thanks for all the replies - blimey you're all quick!

mummylonglegs Mon 04-Apr-05 21:33:14

Mothercare stores (big ones) do 7 pairs for £5, lovely colours and wash really well. Dd's 2 1/2 and is in size 2-3 years but she's very small. I'd go for a size a fair bit larger than your dd so she can learn to take them on and off which is part of the potty training process!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now