Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tots bots, Snugglenaps or what??

(6 Posts)
wavingordrowning Thu 31-Mar-05 13:56:10

Have been thinking of using reusable nappies for some time and really need to get off my ample posterior and take the plunge. Or not. Thinking along the lines of Totsbots or Snugglenaps. Any opinions? Thanks much.

QueenEagle Thu 31-Mar-05 14:07:03

Don't know anything about Totsbots or Snugglenaps. We used a reusable delivery nappy service for about 6 months with ds3. All the used nappies go in a bin for collection each week and had a supply of washable waterproof coverings. A disposable liner can be used which flushes down the loo.

I liked them, but it can be time consuming making them up and as you are only given about 8-10 coverings it can seem neverending. The bin didn't smell particularly. The only downside I would say was they were quite bulky but overall not bad. However, with ds4 having just arrived I'm being lazy and using disposables again.

chipmonkey Thu 31-Mar-05 14:30:28

I use a combination of Bambino Mio Nappies with popolini wraps, the Bambino Mio wraps have to be washed at 40. Also have a Kushies all in one which is quite good but takes AGES to dry in the dryer, sometimes 90min! Also have MInkies pocket nappy which is gorgeous but bulkier than I was expecting, am awaiting tots bots!

throckenholt Thu 31-Mar-05 14:35:07

we use popolini and motherease one size. I like tots bots but you need two different sizes, and they go really rough in my hard water area, and take ages to dry.

also use popolini or motherease wraps.

Have a look at www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk

LeahE Thu 31-Mar-05 14:35:31

We use Tots Bots (the nappy nippas version) and are very happy with them. They are very absorbant and (touch wood) never leak, although they do take a while to dry if you don't have a dryer or plenty of radiator space. We use disposable liners and a mixture of Mother-Ease and Tots Bots wraps on top.

You could try the questionnaire at thenappylady.com -- they ask about your individual situation and make recommendations accordingly, and you don't have to buy from them afterwards.

MrsDoolittle Fri 01-Apr-05 12:56:55

Oh use the tots DEFINATELY - you can't beat them. Then get stuck into all the beautiful wraps and stuffable nappies you can show off in the summer

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now