Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

does anyone use onelife nappies?

(5 Posts)
fionaw Thu 31-Mar-05 12:46:24

I wanted someones opinion on them really. Any good?

vkone Fri 01-Apr-05 15:05:50

I must confess I haven't but they look exactly like Mother-ease which have a good rep. They do look abit expensive tho and their wraps are abit boring (white only I believe). It'd probably be worth your while trying ME and also Popolini as well - Popolini are the Austrian version of ME and come with the booster rather than buying it separately like ME nappies. (Try www.nappymania.co.uk or www.thenappylady.co.uk).

Personally I'm a Tots Bots fan, having tried both ME & Popo (and many others), I found ME too broad and low in the rise, but thousands swear by them!

tarantula Fri 01-Apr-05 15:17:44

what are they are where do you buy them from? Ive got ME ones but am always interested in others Have you got a website address?

Cheers

vkone Fri 01-Apr-05 19:49:12

Finally found it

one life

fionaw Tue 12-Apr-05 09:48:49

Thanks for that. One life come ewith the booster too. I have tried one and really like it but my daughter is quite tiny and as the One Life has different rows of poppers and fits all sizes as they grow, it does look rather big and bulky at the moment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now