Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

has anyone ever tried these nappies from ebay?

(13 Posts)
geraldinetheluckygoat Sat 10-Jan-09 20:42:43

these nappies here
I have just ordered one to try, the feedback looks good, but I suspect most of it goes on how the nappy looks before it's been put to the test...
Anyone tried these? I don't ususally get on with AIO'S but have been seduced by the price as I need to get some new nappies for ds2.

treedelivery Sat 10-Jan-09 20:49:12

Ooo now I bumped into them somewhere or other and they seemed quite good. Think on an American forum when hunting for 'diaper' patterns.

Was going to order some but was bit put off by the postage and packaging as could only afford one.

Would love to hear how you get on with them.

geraldinetheluckygoat Sat 10-Jan-09 20:52:21

I will let you know, I liked the price for the bulk orders, so if the single one is good i will order a few. BUY every single all in one i have tried before has leaked terribly after about an hour........

geraldinetheluckygoat Sat 10-Jan-09 20:54:45

should be but, not buy, obviously!

treedelivery Sat 10-Jan-09 21:11:06

grin

It's all in the stuffing they tell me on the washable thread - haven't started using them yet as still awaiting the baby!

geraldinetheluckygoat Sat 10-Jan-09 21:14:36

well im usually a tots bots conventional girl, but felt like branching out! what have you got for the new baby then? smile

treedelivery Sat 10-Jan-09 21:27:16

ooooo I've got an obsession!! And a stash of 2nd hand nappies mostly bought from mumsnetters on their advice.

this page

Has my stash if you want to have a look. Would love it to be filled with the sooo pretty itti's and blueberry's but just can't afford.

Do you use tots bots wraps?

geraldinetheluckygoat Sun 11-Jan-09 21:34:24

i do have a few tots wraps but find them pretty useless to be honest as they tend to wick a lot, i like motherease ones the best although even they are leaking for me at the moment as i seem to have the heaviest wetting two year old on the planet!! wee notions are good, have you looked on their website, they have some lovely stuff (and the fleece dungarees are genius)! im impressed with your nappy stash, youve covered all bases! i am selling size one bamboozles if you are interested!

treedelivery Sun 11-Jan-09 22:00:17

Am absolutley positively not ever buying any thing till she turns up and shows me her size adn vital stats!!

She has a week then I'm officially pissed off. Can't wait till I kow what she's like to get purchasing again.

geraldinetheluckygoat Mon 12-Jan-09 20:10:08

wow good luck how exciting!

moocowme Mon 12-Jan-09 20:27:48

they are polyester PUL which is good as the cotton PUL wicks moisture really bad. these look ok, i like the pattern used to make them as it seems functional.

geraldinetheluckygoat Mon 12-Jan-09 20:32:12

thats encouraging moocowme, i hope they are decent!

trufflebum Mon 12-Jan-09 23:29:40

Hope they are real and not cheap fake copies. Word on BC is that there are fake bumgeniuses rolling around on ebay, then being flogged on as proper ones.
They look like the old mommys touch, or the weenotions BTP, or upsydaisy BTP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now