Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

bambino mio?

(9 Posts)
roosmum Thu 24-Mar-05 11:27:15

is anyone using bambimo mio & happy with it?
just ask as they seem to be quite widely hated (in favour of totsbots, ME etc) ... but i'm finding they work well (don't trust them @ night - use a terry & TB spotty fleece, which is great). ds is 7 weeks, & we sometimes get BF poo on the wrap ... but it's no big deal to clean the wrap too (mainly handwashed).
anyone??

Yorkiegirl Thu 24-Mar-05 11:30:05

Message withdrawn

Titania Thu 24-Mar-05 11:31:00

yes i use them. I used them on dd from about 6 months and ds2 is now 13 months and have used them since birth with him apart from at night. I get on fine with them. I ordered the one size shaped nappies and use them as boosters if i know he's going to wet a lot after a drink etc.

roosmum Thu 24-Mar-05 11:39:58

maybe i'm just lucky with the leakage...or not too bothered abt needing to wash out the wrap if a poo spillage happens TBH they dry so fast that it's no trouble i find.
anyone found anything better than a little ewe terry & fleece wrap @ night? this is working well for us, but def open to new suggestions! also have a disana wool wrap...but haven't got round to trying it yet.
sometimes use a happy heiny when out & about - for a quick/easy change (dh's favourite nappy), or occasionally a boots AIO, but wd love to try a fuzzi ... have spent way too much already though
anyone found a print ella's house really leaky? has been washed quite a few times, but still not v. absorbent, hmm.

Yorkiegirl Thu 24-Mar-05 11:41:12

Message withdrawn

roosmum Thu 24-Mar-05 11:41:57

titania, which 1 sized nappy do you use?

roosmum Thu 24-Mar-05 11:44:09

thanks yg.
what's the difference (apartfrom ease of use maybe) between a TB & a folded terry? now that i've got the hang of a terry, i wonder abt spending much more on a shaped one like TB...tho curious to see if they're really much better in some way?

Titania Thu 24-Mar-05 11:56:09

the bambino mio one. i use it as a booster with the prefolds

chipmonkey Mon 28-Mar-05 16:42:30

I use Bambino Mio nappies but with popolini wrap cos you can wash at 60. Have never had any leaks, and use a booster at night. Booster is Kissaluv

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now