Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Has anyone tried this

(6 Posts)
chipmonkey Wed 23-Mar-05 17:04:20

Infant potty training? Where you toilet train your baby from birth. Don't think I'd try it myself but wondered if anyone else had?

humphrey Wed 23-Mar-05 17:29:41

Heard program on radio 4 about this the other day and it sounds like the mothers that practice it are constantly holding the babies over potties every 20 minutes, it appeared to be just knowing when they are likely to wee or poo and holding them over the potty, you wouldn't have time to do anything else or go any distance in the car.

TrinaJ Wed 23-Mar-05 21:19:46

Haven't heard about it from birth, but Tracey Hogg author of the baby whisperer recomends pottying from 9 months as part of your daily routine, doesn't sound so bad when you read it properly. Might give it a try when ds is old enough.

chipmonkey Thu 24-Mar-05 01:02:02

Think I'll def stick with nappies, especially as I've ordered cute tots bots and minkies!

Yorkiegirl Thu 24-Mar-05 07:34:38

Message withdrawn

fuzzywuzzy Thu 24-Mar-05 07:39:17

thye do this i India too. It's too hot for babies to be in nappies all the time (and most people find pampers far too expensive). To my bemusement when I first met my little nephew (at 10 months) he was happily using the toilet, obviously there is the occasional accident but not many.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now