Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Regressed big time in potty training.Advice please

(4 Posts)
cp3 Sun 20-Mar-05 21:20:06

My DD is 2.8 and has been dry day and night for four months untill the last two weeks where she has completeley regressed. She wees or poos where ever she is standing so ive had to go back to pull ups.

i always give her lots of praise when she goes to the loo, she loves her toilet step and washing her hands is loads of fun afterwards.

I worry its my fault as have to work alot from home so i cant give her attention 24/7. I do make sure the afternoons are spent with her though. Is it my fault or is this normal, and what shoul i do. At the moment i tell her im not happy with her at all and that its not nice tp poo/wee on the floor or in her clothes

cp3 Mon 21-Mar-05 08:30:58

Bumpty Bump

Roobie Mon 21-Mar-05 09:12:38

Don't really know what to advise but found this link on the bbc website which may or may not help
potty training regression
My dd is 3 at the end of April and still not potty 'trained' as such - I have just been leaving it up to her and so she has taken to doing her No2's in the potty each evening unprompted (still wees in pull-ups during the day).

tiffini Mon 21-Mar-05 09:16:37

most children will have several relapses during potty traing, my ds still has them now and again and he has just turned 4, i have been told it is perfectly normal, in my experience each relapse can last a couple of weeks or longer, and relapses will happen less and less often as they get older

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now