Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

bloomin addict.

(22 Posts)
misdee Thu 17-Mar-05 21:07:07

yesterday/day before i was feeling bored and shopping online. i have ended up ordering a wonderroo with inserts, eco-baby nappy, fuzzibunz, tots bot, rikki wrap and a disana flannel nappy.

oops.

sparklymieow Thu 17-Mar-05 21:08:15

misdee, your dh will go bent when he comes out of hospital!!!

misdee Thu 17-Mar-05 21:09:16

i know!!!
ah its my account its comeing out of

sparklymieow Thu 17-Mar-05 21:19:06

oh well, thats ok then

misdee Fri 18-Mar-05 13:20:43

oooooooooooo the wonder roo and funzi bunz turned up today. they are lovely.

chipmonkey Fri 18-Mar-05 13:36:20

misdee, am exactly the same, have ordered lovely minky pockets, and its our shared visa account and i have justified cotton nappies to dh because of cost! He will not be convinced.

MrsDoolittle Fri 18-Mar-05 13:37:43

Oh Good on you misdee!!
I have two huggles on order. However I am now in two minds. Are they going to be too bulky for my 11 month old to wear during the day?
But they are sooo cute A huggle!

MrsDoolittle Fri 18-Mar-05 13:43:09

Actually, I think I am getting confused here. Are minki nappies AIO? Di I need a wrap or not?
I was looking at those nappies, chipmonkey, but I thought they needed a wrap and I thought I would prefer to see the designs on the outside IYSWIM

chipmonkey Fri 18-Mar-05 13:46:54

They do all kinds, I ordered a pocket nappy which is a wrap on the outside with a fleece liner on the inside. You stuff the middle with the absorbent bit, I think it launders more easily than an all-in-one. But they do all-in-ones as well.

misdee Fri 18-Mar-05 13:49:30

ooo huggles look nice.

MrsDoolittle Fri 18-Mar-05 13:51:46

I'm still confused. What is this nappy? Very pretty What do you think? Or a huggle?

MrsDoolittle Fri 18-Mar-05 14:04:43

misdee Fri 18-Mar-05 14:05:32

no idea. email them and ask.

btw me and yorkiegirl are upset thats totsbots rainbow colours dopnt come in size 3.

MrsDoolittle Fri 18-Mar-05 14:07:19

So would I be - I am using siz 2's.
Why not try the huggle?

chipmonkey Fri 18-Mar-05 14:15:58

Sorry for taking so long Mrs Doolittle, that is a slinki minki, so the bit you see there would be on the outside, no wrap required. you would need an absorbant pad to stuff it with. Its gorgeous, isn't it? However I only have boys so can't buy that!

MrsDoolittle Fri 18-Mar-05 14:29:11

Good good chipmonkey, I was concerned incase you had nabbed it!
So would I need to buy a couple of boosters too? I have a couple of tot boosters?
I really want one now!!!

MrsDoolittle Fri 18-Mar-05 14:39:02

Or this

misdee Fri 18-Mar-05 17:53:29

want to put dd3 in her wonder roo NOW, but am stil lwaiting for the inserts to dry.

Yorkiegirl Fri 18-Mar-05 18:40:27

Message withdrawn

MrsDoolittle Fri 18-Mar-05 18:46:06

YG, do cheeck out the huggles on the Minki site. She does those up to XL!!!! I would love one but I can't justify it at the moment........although, I am still struggling with that one I want one

PinkArjuna Sat 19-Mar-05 17:04:41

Mrs doolittle - perhaps you can interchange the huggle with your other nappies? I haven't even had my baby yet and I have a couple of quite a few of the styles. Though mainly I have invested in Tots bots and minki pockets. Has anyone tried the Canoodle AIO? I have two jigsaw slinki ones on the way - you do get rather obsessed don't you!! I bought a few Ella's house because they are so thin. I am buying them now mainly because I have the money for it at the moment and won't probably later on. Also the sell on prices for tots bots on ebay makes them worth investing in. They have most styles on there and some haven't even been worn. I spend all my time on nappy sites at the moment and picking up bargains on ebay! Oh I wish I had a partners Visa card its just me so my pockets are feeling decidedly empty

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

BevB Sun 20-Mar-05 20:20:46

Yorkie girl, have you thought about dying your size3's? I dyed some of my size 2's purple & kingfisher blue they look excellent and it doesn't effect the absorbancy (though does need a few washes once dyed to make sure its all out).
hth
Bev.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now