Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Proud Mummy Here!!!

(6 Posts)
flamesparrow Wed 16-Mar-05 10:39:44

Yesterday was a FULL knicker day for DD.

She had a bath, and went into knickers at about 10am. Even asked to get out of the bath for wee wees!!

Until 3.40pm she was still in the same dry pair . She then had an accident whilst jumping on Psycho's bed with Max, and another mess up cos mummy got the knickers caught up as she tried to sit on the potty (so not her fault).

The only other leak was during tantrum at Psycho's, and it wasn't a huge flooding, more dribbling.

In pull ups today cos we've got toddlers, but so far she has been great and still telling me she needs potty.

I'm so so proud. Now all we need to fix is that she has gone off pooing in the potty, and asks to wear a nappy for it. But being 21 months, I really don't mind that!!!

Wooohooo!!!

lockets Wed 16-Mar-05 10:41:18

Message withdrawn

flamesparrow Wed 16-Mar-05 10:42:09

Oooh, I love the term "sparrowlet"

MadameButterfly Wed 16-Mar-05 11:14:03

Well done.

My DD is 27months old. Before chrristmas she was in pants with only the odd accident, but as we were going to be all over te place over the holidays she went back into pull ups.

We decided to try again this month and she has been brilliant. She has even stopped wrearing a nappy at night.

Fran1 Wed 16-Mar-05 11:26:25

Congrats, it feels great doesn't it?

Now you just gotta brave the outside world! i was really nervous about that and kept chickening out and putting her in pullups when we went out, but then realised i had to "trust" her. So we've been without pullups for about three weeks now, and only one wee wee accident in a restaurant! but she was ill so i forgive her lol

flamesparrow Thu 17-Mar-05 19:36:29

More hyper now!!!

A WHOLE day in dry knickers!!!! We even went to two friend's house and she stayed dry!!!!!

I don't think I'll risk toddlers tomorrow in knickers... she has a habit of tantrums there, which is when she has whoopsies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now