Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Reusables - which brand?

(6 Posts)
evansmummy Sun 13-Mar-05 12:41:21

My ds is 3 months old and during my pregnancy I was really determined to give cloths a try. However, the reality of a newborn kind of took over and I haven't quite got round to it yet. I did buy two or three Motherease one size off ebay, but they look so huge on him that I just haven't bothered. Does anyone know which ones are the 'cutest' and most effective (I mean least leaky!)? Any advice or opinions on cloths really appreciated!!

pixiefish Sun 13-Mar-05 12:58:02

There are loads. Try earthkind babies. Personally I love the Ecobaby that they sell. I use totsbots at night as they're really absorbent. Also have a Minki which is thick and absorbent. tHe Motherease are excelletna nd fold down to fit a newborn. The stuffie on the earthkind site is also very absorbent.

are you near any of these? Contact an advisor and you can go and see lots of differnt types. I highly recommend the motherease air wraps.

pixiefish Sun 13-Mar-05 12:59:04

kittykins also excellent

squigglesmum Sun 13-Mar-05 13:19:23

Tots Bots are very good at containment and are incredibly cute! They're the "fairy baby" nappy. Best used with motherease wraps though. Have a look at The Nappy Lady website for really good advice.

flamesparrow Sun 13-Mar-05 13:20:48

I'm obsessed with tots bots - really cute, and no leaks!

MissGalway Sun 13-Mar-05 13:23:31

another fan of ecobabys here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now