Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

I think Flameboy may have night trained himself!

(7 Posts)
FlameNPumpkins Sat 01-Nov-08 12:42:53

<sigh of relief>

Ok, it is still early days, but we have now had 4 dry nights, one of which he woke himself up at 11pm to go for a wee.

Flamechick has been so hard. If it is this easy I will be sooooooooooo happy.

<knows she is speaking too soon and will not see another dry night for 10 years>

stitch Sat 01-Nov-08 12:43:36

wow!
he's only little isnt he?
well done him!

FlameNPumpkins Sat 01-Nov-08 12:46:14

Yup, 2.8

stitch Sat 01-Nov-08 12:50:16

that is super duper fantastic. mine night trained at 5.5 and 6.5 respectively. blush
well done him. smile

FlameNPumpkins Sat 01-Nov-08 12:52:55

DD is 5.5, we started lifting her in the summer because pull ups were making her sore. It is still 50/50 if we forget

stitch Sat 01-Nov-08 12:55:14

flame, for ds2, we gave up on the real nappies, and were using the drynites pyjama pants as they were the only things that could cope with the quantity of wee he did at that age.
waking her up at night wont really help her witht hte night training, as she needs to learn to wake up herself. and she wont do that until serotonin production in her brain is adequate. sad

FlameNPumpkins Sat 01-Nov-08 13:32:31

We changed to the pyjama pants too, but I think it was just being in wee, regardless of the nappy etc that was making her sore - the air at her bits does a world of good.

Lifting isn't about helping her learn as such, more keeping her comfortable

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now