Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nappy folding - videos?

(6 Posts)
wastingmyeducation Fri 24-Oct-08 14:48:29

Does anyone know of any videos of nappy folding? I have found a couple on Youtube, but not really what I was looking for. I desperately need to change fold but am not satisfied that I'm doing them well, particularly the Jo fold. I have Twinkle's handbook and everything from the Nappy Lady website, but really think I need to be shown.

xx

babyjjbaby Fri 24-Oct-08 16:07:00

the jo fold sounds hard but is easy to do

lay nappy out flat

fold lenghtways in half

pull top right corner over to left top corner

hold this and turn nappy over

fold top bit into 3

i have often thought about making some viseo to put on utube but haven't got a clue how to

Queenbebe Sat 25-Oct-08 13:49:45

babyjjbaby, you say the jo fold is easy, but I do not understand your explanation of how to do it! Sorry. It would be great if there was a video showing nappy folding. Whereabouts on Youtube are they? Are there any childcare videos showing you how to put a nappy on?

babyjjbaby Sat 25-Oct-08 14:48:40

i'll try and find a video for u if i knew how to upload a video to utube i would do one might have a play around with it

wastingmyeducation Mon 27-Oct-08 09:30:47

I searched for nappy fold, and there was a couple, searched for diaper fold as well, but mostly got prefolds, which I don't use.

xx

ilovemydog Mon 27-Oct-08 09:36:24

bambino mio web site?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now