Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

potette/potette plus - can you recommend it ( or not!)?

(7 Posts)
olivo Tue 21-Oct-08 11:08:43

we are going awway next week; 25mo dd has been toilet trained for about 6 weeks so i don;t want to put her back in pullups for the journey or anything, and we are going to a place we don't know well, so don't know where the loos will be! I thought about getting a potette, i'm pretty sure she will be ok with using a potty although she uses the loo at home and nursery.
can you recommend or put me off??

returnofrusmummy Tue 21-Oct-08 11:34:34

i love mine, kept it with me all time when dd was training. even used it in the car. LOL

when run out of bags -bheap nappy sacks and sanitary towels do the job!

Seeline Tue 21-Oct-08 11:36:01

I used mine with both my two - one girl one boy and it was a great success. It still lives in the car now (7 and 4) - just in case!!

olivo Tue 21-Oct-08 11:50:22

ah,sounding good. do the bags just tie up to be thrown away with contents?

returnofrusmummy Tue 21-Oct-08 11:51:57

yes!! easy as pie!!!!

MillieMummy Tue 21-Oct-08 11:56:17

We had one for DD - it goes in my top three list of really good, practical child-related gadgets. Buy one, you wont regret it !

olivo Tue 21-Oct-08 11:56:38

ok, i think i'm convinced.our boots has an extra points day this week so will get it there!thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now