Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

As if the choice of cloth nappy wasn't confusing enough......

(19 Posts)
BigBadMouseInHauntedHouse Mon 20-Oct-08 14:23:56

Look what TotsBots have just brought out

A Pocket Tot made by TotsBots

A Pocket Bot by PocketTots

confused anyone???

Cheeseandseveredfingersarnie Mon 20-Oct-08 14:25:10

grin i love the pockettots one.never heard of them before!

BigBadMouseInHauntedHouse Mon 20-Oct-08 14:32:10

They're fab - almost as good as your halloween name sarnie grin

Cheeseandseveredfingersarnie Mon 20-Oct-08 14:37:25

grin thankyou!are they good for heavy wetters at night.i mean very heavy wetters.

BigBadMouseInHauntedHouse Mon 20-Oct-08 14:41:24

I'd say not sad...maybe you could rig up some sort of bung.......wink

Cheeseandseveredfingersarnie Mon 20-Oct-08 14:43:53

gaffer tape?????

BigBadMouseInHauntedHouse Mon 20-Oct-08 14:45:26

hmmmmm...don't much fancy being there for the screaming when you take it off though. I think a bung sounds like fun grin

Cheeseandseveredfingersarnie Mon 20-Oct-08 14:47:20

lol(dont take any notice of those pics on fb,thats not me its an evil twin-dont want to think im a loon before we ever meet up!)

BigBadMouseInHauntedHouse Mon 20-Oct-08 14:53:43

Evil twin eh????? <takes a few steps backwards, looks around for quick escape route from 'sarnieford'>

lollipopmothershalloweenghost Mon 20-Oct-08 15:03:56

Totsbots have taken the p*ss (no pun intended) a bit with that name, how very dare they! hmm

lollipopmothershalloweenghost Mon 20-Oct-08 15:30:29

Sarnie - I noticed on the For Sale board you said you had two fleece boosters to sell, I will gladly take them off your hands for you if you're still selling??

babyjjbaby Mon 20-Oct-08 17:58:30

i like the one with the fleece lining

DartmoorMama Mon 20-Oct-08 18:04:49

Wonder if there is any chance that tots bots will keep these around for a while, they seem to axe products at an alarming rate. Shame their pockets are based around their new rubbish wraps-not a fan of bamboo/cotton lined pocket nappies either I have few and much prefer micro fleece for the stay dry effect.

BigBadMouseInHauntedHouse Mon 20-Oct-08 19:29:22

rofl at dartmoormama's 'rubbish wraps' - has quite a ring to it grin

Does it strike anyone else as being rather strange that the tb pockets are only for sale in one place - all seems rather odd to me hmm

Cheeseandseveredfingersarnie Mon 20-Oct-08 21:11:33

lol at sarnieford. lollipopmothershalloweenghost yep cat me.

FullMoonHowler Wed 22-Oct-08 11:43:27

I saw these too the other day

FullMoonHowler Wed 22-Oct-08 12:43:01

and these

needaholiday Wed 22-Oct-08 13:03:26

they seem to be bringing out a lot of new products based around other peoples nappies and wraps, slings etc. I thought they were a little more ethical than that.hmm

BigBadMouseInHauntedHouse Wed 22-Oct-08 19:52:32

hmmmm...the phrase 'Clutching at straws' springs to mind - although I guess that is rather unfair considering they must still have a huge market share. There have definitely been some odd goings-on at TB though - why did they kill of the fluffle? They apparently said they didn't want to have a huge range of nappies so they got rid to make room for the Flexitot - then they bring out several new other types of nappy hmm

Can I just add to this advert....

"Tots Bots All In One
Coming soon

One piece - no need for a separate wrap
One size design
Very quick drying and very absorbent at the same time
Available in 5 colours plus white"

...sounds too good to be true? Of course it is! No separate wrap required but bring a few changes of clothes along with you when you go out - it'll leak like a sieve grin

<has anyone guessed I am very bored this evening blush>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now