Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Yoohoo! FLAME!!! I need more nappy goodness....

(7 Posts)
sorkycake Mon 20-Oct-08 14:13:26

....and a few questions to be answered if you can please?

Now I have squiddlies to spend for the newbie who'll hopefully be coming in February.

So I'll need swaddlebees in cute girl colours and new wooly wraps because Sorkyboy has worn his out.

Do the new swaddlebees wool wraps go over the swaddlebees organic nappies that I currently have, because those are the ones I want to order more of?

Also, Sorkyboy is becoming much more able to escape his nappies at the most inopportune moments.
I have the motherease bedwetters, but they're bulky for day use, is there a slimline version (some sort of cloth pull-up) for during the day, whilst we wait for him to toilet train?
He's 21mo and weighs 26lbs. He's quite large of leg n arse too, bless 'im.

Ta muchly x

Flamesparrow Mon 20-Oct-08 14:16:11

I love you

Yup, the swaddlebees wool wraps will go with the ocv.

Cloth pull ups is this big crappy gap in the market, no-one seems to have designed a decent one Minki yoyos are good - but huge and bulky. Pocket-tots are ok, but we still didn't get on overly well with them (I'm not sure if dude was just being arsey by that time though). I found it easier just to stick with normal nappies, then cope with puddles during training.

Flamesparrow Mon 20-Oct-08 14:16:27

Didn't you change name?

sorkycake Mon 20-Oct-08 14:26:10

briefly yes, but sorky fits well

Fab, I'll spend in 30 minutes or so!

<sigh>
Sorkyboy needs a Nature's disposable on a night (I'm over the guilt after washing the bedding soooo often).
Daytime though he only wee's just before lunch, and around 4pm.
I've been leaving his nappy off to see when and how much he does and he pi**es like a cart horse.

We were sticking to the swaddlebees with a third insert, with his woollypants over the top, but he overflowed and kept on piddling in his shoes shock

Are the diawraps going to contain him? Love the look of the tots ones but not enthused about the foam/plastic combo.

....feeling the love btw grin

Flamesparrow Mon 20-Oct-08 14:28:49

Foam plastic combo?? I meant these

Diaperaps won't do anything if he is just peeing properly - the various training pants on site tend to just eb good for stopping trousers getting wet if it happens midway to toilet iyswim.

sorkycake Mon 20-Oct-08 14:38:19

I have got 2 pocketbots nappies (pirate ones hehe) and I've been using them for car journeys.

I didn't see if you sold them on your site, do you?

sorkycake Mon 20-Oct-08 14:40:11

ah, it was the brightbots I was looking at before <doh>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now