Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

"mummy, I have just squashed a big poo under my bedroom door". The joys of potty training

(5 Posts)
twofalls Mon 20-Oct-08 13:56:44

After about 2 months, I thought we were there with the potty training. She just did a poo in the potty after asking for it. She said she had finished so off I went to clean the potty and that is what she shouted down to me. I went upstairs and it was total poo carnage - she had indeed squished it and then opened and closed the door a few times for good measure. And I managed to get it all under my fingernails when I was cleaning it up. And we have got the decorators in who are now looking a little bit green around the gills.

Please, please, someone tell me that this they do eventually get it!!

LynetteScavo Mon 20-Oct-08 13:59:32

LOL!grin

Even my DC's have never gone that far!!!

Sorry to laugh so much!! - I'm sure she'll get there eventually. It might be a good idea not to leave her alone with the potty. grin

twofalls Mon 20-Oct-08 14:04:54

Glad I made you laugh lynette. I am sure I too will see the funny side of it eventually (probably when I over having poo under my fingernails!! grin

jaz2 Mon 20-Oct-08 14:07:29

I am crying with laughter, esp the bit about the decorators.

Sorry you are having to clean it up: isn't there a poo fairy to do that sort of thing? (she says with a 22mo DS who loves his potty - but doesn't want to spoil it by using it!).

twofalls Mon 20-Oct-08 18:23:51

Jaz if I knew how to get hold of the tooth fairy, I would be prepared to pay her triple time. Honestly. And a tip for you - don't be in a hurry to potty train grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now