Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Washable pull on pants/nappies

(9 Posts)
pelvicflawed Sat 18-Oct-08 17:56:42

Am potty training DS - 2.5 - I'm taking the gradual approach - he's doing quite well in that most poos go in the loo/potty so we are getting realtively few poo nappies/pants - however though he will wee on the potty he won't tell you if he needs to go - it only works if you keep plonking him on every 45/1hr (sometimes bribed with chocy buttons) - we've been trying pants at home but when we go out I've been putting him in pull ups. Up till now I've used washable nappies but I've found myself using disposable pull ups - as my motherease nappies are too much hassle to get up and down (we'll you just can't!) as I'm not in an immediate hurry to get him trained completely (yet!) has anyone got any suggestions of washable pull ups I could use for outings that will hold - if necessary a good amount of wee.

BigBadMouseInHauntedHouse Sat 18-Oct-08 20:03:01

The minki yoyo can be stuffed as required - a bit pricey though so might be worth looking out for them second hand - they come up pretty often. Don't be tempted to go for the age 3+ size - they come up big and don't buy loads at once in case they don't suit his shape.

pocket bots are another option - loads of different prints to choose from too. smile

pelvicflawed Sun 19-Oct-08 10:36:41

Thanks for the suggestions - I like the look of the pocket bots - quite pant like! - having a good morning so far - still in the pair of pants we started in- perhaps he'll get it nice and quick!!!?????

Flamesparrow Sun 19-Oct-08 10:40:05

Minki yoyo are HUGE.

I have a pocket bots here somewhere if you want it for summat like £4.50 inc postage (used a grand total of twice). Tis aliens or robots or something

I think they were medium - will check my old emails

nannyL Sun 19-Oct-08 11:18:16

me Sandys can be pulled up and down

Flamesparrow Sun 19-Oct-08 11:19:30

but they need a wrap

pelvicflawed Sun 19-Oct-08 11:21:49

Thanks all - I'd be interested in the pocket bot flame - how do I go about paying you???

Flamesparrow Sun 19-Oct-08 11:39:55

Paypal flamesparrow at gmail dot com if you have paypal Make it as a "gift" though please

pelvicflawed Sun 19-Oct-08 19:58:30

Hi flame - I've tried to do paypal via hubbies account but it dosen't recognise your email - I'm probably being a bit thick as I don't use paypal myself - have I got something wrong/missed something??? - sorry to be so dim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now