Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

have you tried the weenotions nighttime nappy? I need a really HEAVY DUTY night nappy

(5 Posts)
geraldinetheluckygoat Thu 16-Oct-08 21:43:07

I like the weenotions wraps , but have never tried the nappies, has anyone else tried this and was it good? Any suggestions for a good night time nappy? DS2 wakes everymorning either soaking or damp. We currently use a totsbots original unbleached, with a terry padfolded or a couple of boosters. I use a motherease wrap at night, but find these sometimes leak too, used fleece when he was little but find this just wicks now.

Any suggestions gratefully received!

needaholiday Fri 17-Oct-08 16:32:13

Not tried weenotions. We use littlekiwi quick flips from here and fleece covered pul lined wraps from here

have heard good things though about the wee notions ones just never needed anything different to what we use.

Flamesparrow Fri 17-Oct-08 16:34:01

I've not used them, but have heard v good reports.

I loved quick flips for my little dude for night. (Can flog you some from bumfluff if you want I have the fleece wraps too wink)

geraldinetheluckygoat Fri 17-Oct-08 21:52:44

OOOOH I havenet heard of quick flips! I will come and have a look, flame! Thanks for the recommendations too, needaholiday smile

geraldinetheluckygoat Fri 17-Oct-08 21:53:42

I could be outrageous and maybe get a quickflips and wee notions shock havent had any new nappies for ages, I have been very good!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: