Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Red marks on bottom, stupid question

(4 Posts)
BloodshotEyeballsintheScarySky Thu 16-Oct-08 20:12:14

A shameful question really considering that DD is 9mo so I really should know this by now...

DD has some red marks on her bottom but more towards her legs as well. It's not on her bits so I don't think it's your standard nappy rash. It looks more like marks from the elastic in the nappy round the legs. She's in size 4 Huggies and is right at the lower level of the weight range for them. They're not being done up too tightly, just tightly enough to stop the contents escaping!

Soooooo, my stupid question is.... should the frill be on the outside or the inside? I have always pulled it out but maybe I should leave it tucked in so that it covers the elastic...

Told you it was stupid! blush

BloodshotEyeballsintheScarySky Thu 16-Oct-08 21:21:00

Bump for sore legged DD

ches Thu 16-Oct-08 21:27:38

Don't think the frill makes a difference. Try a different brand.

lollipopmothershalloweenghost Fri 17-Oct-08 18:32:04

I pull the frills out, it's what the midwife showed me in the hospital. My DD gets red marks around the legs irrespective of brand/cloth/tightness as well, think it's just the pressure of the nappy marking her rather than it actually being too tight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now