Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Selling nappies and wraps

(10 Posts)
noramum Tue 14-Oct-08 11:28:04

Hello,

I am sure this topic was on this board before but I didn't search for it.

I use Tots Bots bambozzels and Motherease Airflow wraps for my 15 month old DD. She just outgrew the M/L size in wraps and I am wondering if there is a market for second hand nappies and wraps.

We had the aplix nappies in Size 1 but most are stained with this lovely breastmilk poo so I doubt I would find a buyer, but the wraps are stainfree. Size S are white, size M/L are patterend.

Can anybody recommend a way to sell them and what price I could expect? It is not really about making money, I would just prefer not to see them waste away in the loft as another baby is not planned.

Housemum Tue 14-Oct-08 13:03:06

Local NCT sales accept nappies, and someone told me of a yahoo group you can subscribe to (which would give ideas of price as well) - think I found it via nappy lady or twinklw twinkle nappies (on their links page)

swampster Tue 14-Oct-08 13:30:30

The Used Nappy Company stepped in when Ebay decided that second hand nappies were equivalent to used underwear hmm. You still find used nappies on Ebay though.

babyjjbaby Tue 14-Oct-08 13:31:14

hi i would be intresetd in a medium size wrap and a bamboozle if u have coloured bamboozles how much would u want for a wrap

isaidboo Tue 14-Oct-08 13:46:03

If you pay £5 for cat ypu can sell on the mumsnet for sale board.

FullMoonHowler Tue 14-Oct-08 21:39:10

Hi, would be interested on a bamboozle and a size S airflow...

rusmum Tue 14-Oct-08 22:09:39

would be interested in m patterned wrap/s amd stained nappies. (joerevill1@msn.com)
See there is interest!!

noramum Thu 16-Oct-08 16:26:43

Sorry for no reply, I had no internet access for 2 days.

I replied to some posters by PM.

Cheers

babyjjbaby Thu 16-Oct-08 16:37:02

hiya how much do u wnat for the medium airflow please

babyjjbaby Thu 16-Oct-08 16:37:41

oops and a blue or orange bamoozle if u have any

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: