Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone know of dis nappies for tall babies?

(11 Posts)
alaughingcow Sat 05-Mar-05 13:27:49

Fed up trying to find any on the internet and always in too much of a rush at the supermarket.
My dd is tall and slim and the nappies for her size are too small from her leg to the fastening and the bigger size nappies leave loads of nappy dangling down between her legs!!!!!

Anyone know of any????

alaughingcow Sat 05-Mar-05 13:27:49

Fed up trying to find any on the internet and always in too much of a rush at the supermarket.
My dd is tall and slim and the nappies for her size are too small from her leg to the fastening and the bigger size nappies leave loads of nappy dangling down between her legs!!!!!

Anyone know of any????

alaughingcow Sat 05-Mar-05 13:28:49

Woops!!! Something wrong with computer - honest!!!

Amanda3266 Sat 05-Mar-05 13:42:30

I found Motherease quite good for my DS who is tall for his age. They do a birth to potty system with varying size wraps. I found that the large wraps fitted better even when he was a medium weight and seemed to allow me to fit the nappy to him better.

alaughingcow Sat 05-Mar-05 22:34:22

Thanks Amanda3266, where does one get them from?

Yorkiegirl Sat 05-Mar-05 22:42:42

Message withdrawn

misdee Sat 05-Mar-05 22:42:50

amanda, those are washables. think alaughingcow is after disposables.

Yorkiegirl Sat 05-Mar-05 22:46:24

Message withdrawn

alaughingcow Sat 05-Mar-05 22:46:48

I guess I could be persuaded, don't seem to live in an area thats very baby friendly - can't say i've seen any around or advertised anywhere

Yorkiegirl Sat 05-Mar-05 22:48:09

Message withdrawn

alaughingcow Sat 05-Mar-05 22:49:53

FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you so much. Will look closer tomorrow as now falling asleep at the desk...........

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: