Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which wrap?

(8 Posts)
dizzysteph Thu 09-Oct-08 20:34:39

Im using bamboozles at the moment with my DD who is 2 and quite petite but Im finding the wraps that came with the set arent very good. They are leaking through to her clothes especially if she is sitting for a while in the pushchair. (though she is close to walking so this probably wont be such a problem for long). Are there any better wraps out there I could be using?

I love the bamboozles and really want to use them more but I find Im resorting to disposeables when out... blush

Thanks

Steph

thisisyesterday Thu 09-Oct-08 20:35:32

motherease airflow.

liahgen Thu 09-Oct-08 20:36:55

2nd motherease.

I use airflo all the time now cos dd 17 mths, pulls open the velcro. grin

ilovemydog Thu 09-Oct-08 20:38:06

motherease wraps are probably most reliable, but are you sure she fits the nappy?

dizzysteph Sat 11-Oct-08 20:35:17

Yes fairly sure she fits them. She doesnt leak any other time but when she is in the pushchair for a long period of time. Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll look into motherease ones.

DeJaVous Sat 11-Oct-08 20:38:11

Motherease wraps are definitely the best, both types are good but I prefer the Airflow. It has poppers so it's more toddler proof too.

I think adding a booster when you go out should help solve the problem with leaking too.

BlueChampagne Mon 13-Oct-08 16:35:23

Another vote for Motherease

needaholiday Mon 13-Oct-08 18:18:10

nappyelite wraps, just as good, if not better than motherease wraps. No issues with reactions to bindings or gusset leaks as neither bindings nor gussets are used. Available here and in a darn sight more pretty colours and prints than a motherease too grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now