Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone used Fuzzi Bunz?

(7 Posts)
henrys7thwife Thu 09-Oct-08 14:55:23

Just wondering what your opinions are on Fuzzi Bunz. Any opinions appreciated! Thanks.

tutu100 Thu 09-Oct-08 18:44:25

I loved them. Found them a good fit on my ds. Stuffed them with pad folded terries. They dry really quickly so we managed with 5 of them and I washed them every night. However I only used them from 18 months onwards so not sure how well they work on smaller babies. Also the fit is absolutely crucial to how well they work so it is a case of they have to be the right shape for your baby.

FKelly Thu 09-Oct-08 20:50:34

I got my fuzzi's when DS was about 6months I think... and have had no trouble with them at all. I like the way we could adjust the poppers to fit him around the waist and absorbency was good with the fuzzi inserts too. Very easy to put on and take off... as nappy & cover all-in-one.

We live in a flat with no tumble drier so washing and drying was an important factor to me when choosing. They wash a dream & do dry very quickly and I just love the fun colours! Also not as bulky as some of the other washables we tried out...

Bit more expensive to start with but I felt definitely worth it

thisisyesterday Thu 09-Oct-08 20:54:31

i love them. used them from birth on ds1, but they started leaking badly when he was baout 6 months old and we stopped.

ds2 is using them though and he is fine, nevber have a leak, he is now 11 months.

they're great nappies

sezzabear Fri 10-Oct-08 00:55:30

I also used them from about 3months onwards, until she reached about 7.5 months they were great then they started leaking so switch to disposables.

LackaDAISYcal Fri 10-Oct-08 01:14:04

loved then. Never had a problem with leaks, but it seems to depend on the build of your DC. We started using them about eight months and continued for about six months and only stopped as we were having really bad eczema issues.

Used fuzzis microfibre inserts generally which are nice and slim fitting and pretty absorbent, although we did need to change every two to three hours dependging on how much she had to drink. Also had some thirstier hemp inserts for use on long journeys etc.

I would advise that if you are going to use them to get a couple, maybe second hand, to try out before committing yourself financially.

the newer stlye ones seem to have a slightly more generous fit, and are more reliable ime as well.

BigBadMousey Fri 10-Oct-08 17:42:53

I use 50% Sandy's and 50% fuzzis with DS from birth. He is a heavy wetter so I have to change the fuzzis often whereas the Sandy's can stay on for much longer. I sold all my hemp inserts - if I still had them they would last much longer.

I use the fuzzis for when I want to do a quick change or when I put him in tighter fitting jeans etc. They are thin fitting and easy to use so suit those requirements well.

They also dry quickly and are well made - I've had some third hand which were fine.

They have been reliable on tall thin DD2 and chubby legged DS - the trick is to make sure there is no fleece poking out (only takes a second to check and fix). They will leak if they are left on too long.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: