Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

potette

(6 Posts)
mum2GKH Wed 08-Oct-08 20:16:50

I know someone here was looking for a potette or asking about one, can't find the thread now. Anyway they have them here reduced to clear at £6
daisy-may.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=24

rachelinscotland Wed 08-Oct-08 21:36:00

Thank you so much for this!! It wasn't actually me looking for one on here, but just last night I was searching the web to see where the cheapest option was for buying this, and everything was double this price! And this is the potette plus which doubles as something to sit on a big toilet, which is exactly what I need for my little girl who is frightened of big toilets!

So thanks very much, have just purchased one!

mum2GKH Wed 08-Oct-08 21:50:57

Glad I could help, I have bought from this website several times and recommended them loads. Delivery was free and really fast

rachelinscotland Wed 08-Oct-08 22:16:17

Yes, free delivery is a huge extra bonus! I'm sure I was just on their website last night in my seach for a potette but they weren't reduced yet! Thanks again! x

mum2GKH Wed 15-Oct-08 21:10:34

Did you ever buy one of these Rachel? I went to recommend to a friend and they all seem to have gone - I suppose at that price

rachelinscotland Thu 16-Oct-08 11:47:03

Yes, I did buy one! It's great too! I ordered mine on Wednesday night (just as soon as I saw your post) and it was here on Friday morning, so fab service! Guess they went so quickly at that price.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now