Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

FFP - fleece liners and washable fleece wipes

(11 Posts)
sushistar Tue 07-Oct-08 23:11:37

I have 10 white fleece liners, used, and 10 washable wipes, to give away free for postage. We use disposable wipes and flushable liners in our cloth nappies - never seemed to get on with the fleece liners.

The liners are white. The washable wipes are very funky, with multi-coloured spotty fleece on one side and purple cotton velour on the other. Both liners and wipes are used but in reasonable condition.

Anyone interested?

4andnotout Wed 08-Oct-08 08:38:41

Can i have the wipes please? We seem to go through hundreds a day hmm so im always washing them!

sushistar Wed 08-Oct-08 18:22:18

Yup! PLease emial me your address - ruthiewall at yahoo dot co dot uk.
I'll let you know what postage will be, it won't be much as they're very light.

Anyone fancy the liners?

tellyaddict Wed 08-Oct-08 20:10:36

oh yes please sushistar - love fleece liners smile

lollipopmother Thu 09-Oct-08 10:53:22

If it doesn't work out with Tellyaddict for whatever reason I'd love to take the liners too.

RedOnHerBeheadedHead Thu 09-Oct-08 10:54:37

bugger - i wasn't quick enough!
smile

lollipopmother Thu 09-Oct-08 11:20:03

No me neither, and normally I'm in the nappies section all day, typical!

tellyaddict Thu 09-Oct-08 16:26:04

sorry ladies! smile

sushistar Thu 09-Oct-08 19:49:44

telly addict, email me your address please and they'll be on their way - 11 actually, not 10, as I just found another one!

tellyaddict Thu 09-Oct-08 21:15:28

Great! I've tried to CAT you but it says you're not accepting - can you change your settings to accept messages? smile

tellyaddict Wed 15-Oct-08 17:21:55

Thanks Sushistar - liners received this morning! They're great, nice and big and thick and will be put to good use.

Please let me know how much I owe you for postage - thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now