Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Shall I just hide the potty?

(5 Posts)
nab Wed 02-Mar-05 20:39:21

DD is 19 months today!!! A breakthrough. She sat on the potty twice tonight, shame she had all her clothes on. Big brother told her she should take her nappy off and tried to do just that. Gave us 1 hr+ notice of a poo. She has been carrying the potty around and shouts Potty! as if it is her favourite teddy. STILL looking for a pink potty, any ideas?

blossom2 Wed 02-Mar-05 20:41:18

i have a pink potty!! i got it in one of those potty packs by Huggies (incs potty, star chart, mat and pullups) last year. not sure if they do them now.

i think i've seen some in the GLTC and blooming marvellous.

gingerbear Wed 02-Mar-05 20:43:21

Asda have a lilac potty. ( vv cheap too)DD had the huggies pink one but it is a bit small. She sat on it the other day for a poo, got up and it had vacuum suctioned to her bum LOL!

Hulababy Wed 02-Mar-05 20:44:59

Was just going to say that Huggies Pull Ups potty traiing sets have a pink and a blue version.

Bumpto3 also do a pink potty as far as I know. Can't link as my computer won't let me acess their site for some reason.

nab Thu 03-Mar-05 09:13:23

Thanks for the ideas of where to get a pink potty from. I had seen the huggies pack and thought I didn't want all the other stuff but maybd DD will like the pink pott and stickers, etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now