Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

how to find a nappy adviser

(8 Posts)
eggybrokenoff Mon 06-Oct-08 17:18:06

I've found a lollipop adviser from the real nappy campaign site. Any other websites or groups I can find a local adviser through?

First baby due in feb, very keen to use washables (in fact they are the baby thing I most enjoy shopping for!) but need some advice to choose!

MerlinsBeard Mon 06-Oct-08 17:19:58

There are a few MNetters with Nappy shops

Flame has one here called bumfluff (she has a small business ad too) and she offers advice

deedledum Mon 06-Oct-08 17:21:20

http://www.thenappylady.co.uk/

mrsleroyjethrogibbs Mon 06-Oct-08 17:22:50

www.thenaturalbabyresource.com has some too...ie. ME

I think something like the real happy campaign has a list of all the nappy agents

mrsleroyjethrogibbs Mon 06-Oct-08 17:23:59

real nappy campaign

BigBadMousey Mon 06-Oct-08 19:55:13

Online trial kit scheme

Babykind have local agents

I'm assuming you don't have a local nappy project which has a trial sceme and advisors or you would have found them via the real nappy campaign.

Nappyzone is another Mnetter with a cloth nappy shop. She gives free advice and is good with pocket nappy info.

I'm an advisor and run a couple of trial kits locally but I should think you aren't local to me (noone is sad). Quite happy to advise by email if you get desperate though smile

Nappyzoneneedssleep Mon 06-Oct-08 20:09:25

Where are you based as if your local to any fellow clothies they would probs hsow you there stash if that helped.....

eggybrokenoff Tue 07-Oct-08 07:55:35

I'm based in the beds/herts area if anyone has any local knowledge. I'll post questions on here as well I think as it seems to be the best advice around!

Everyone else who is having their first baby is excited by teeny tiny babygros and lovely travel systems. I just love nappies and have no idea why I've become so obsessed with them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now