Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

PROWRAPS

(5 Posts)
rusmum Sat 04-Oct-08 18:21:33

anyone got any in medium for sale??

want 2 or 3.

rachelinscotland Sat 04-Oct-08 20:35:24

Yes, I do! I've been trying to clear out unused cloth nappy items and been meaning to post them up in the classified section!

I have 5 medium and 5 large Proraps. The medium are in good used condition (just the occasional bobbling around the velcro area) but still lovely bright and white. I could do 3 of them for £6 (incl postage) or you can have all 5 medium for £8.50 (also including postage).

The large will also be going at a good price, but slightly more because they're nearly brand new.

I have photos already on my camera of them (taken a few days ago), so if you want to see photos, just email me with your address. My email is rachelinscotland@gmail.com

Thanks! x

rusmum Sat 04-Oct-08 21:24:26

please e mail pics joerevill1@msn.com am interested in 3 please./

rachelinscotland Sat 04-Oct-08 21:53:22

Have just emailed photos!

jellybeanbabe Mon 06-Oct-08 17:39:48

Hi there I am new to this - I know that babeco - as social enterprise making there own nappies - have reduced stock of prowraps & prefolds for sales - all washed to NHS laundry standards as they had a laundry service too. See www.babeco.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now