Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Potty training after Hirschprungs

(6 Posts)
yummymummy33 Fri 03-Oct-08 15:55:37

Has anyone potty trained a child born with Hirschsprungs? This is my first post on here so not sure I'm doing this right but thought I'd try! My DS is 3 this month and was born with Hirschsprungs, we're having a few problems with the potty training so am looking for any one else who has experience with this?

FanjolinaJolly Fri 03-Oct-08 23:27:24

Hi,you might want to post in the special needs part of the board (Go to topic list and scroll down)You may get some answers from there.Welcome to mumsnet

yummymummy33 Sat 04-Oct-08 22:11:40

I'll do that - thanks!

DonutMum Sun 05-Oct-08 19:37:46

Hiya yummymummy33, not the response you're after but my (ex)husband had Hirshsprungs and he was totally fine as an adult. Of course, i don't know your personal sitaution so this may be a "total nosey parker who should just sod off" situation but hope your DS is okay, just like my ex DH is. Not that that helps with potty training. Bumping you to find the answers you need.

yummymummy33 Thu 09-Oct-08 11:00:58

Thanks! - its really good to know you can be totally fine with it as an adult. Think the potty training side is just going to be 10 times harder than kids without hirschsprungs - so can be very stressful at times!

yummymummy33 Sat 11-Oct-08 12:32:28

Anyone else out there got any experience with this???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now