Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Help please....

(7 Posts)
Lolly68 Fri 03-Oct-08 13:26:06

.... havent posted on here for a while but have always had good advice in the past. My DD is 32 months and is being potty trained - she is brilliant with her wee wees and goes on her own etc. The only thing she wont do is numbers 2s!! She goes and puts a pull up on and does it in that! I have tried to say go on potty but she just wont. Any tips??

frazzledbutcalm Fri 03-Oct-08 14:22:38

It will happen in time. Don't rush her, she really will do it when she's ready, comfortable and confident.

Lolly68 Fri 03-Oct-08 14:34:30

Thank you! She just done so well with Number 1s I suppose I am being a little impatient!

frazzledbutcalm Fri 03-Oct-08 14:36:49

It's a very common problem. I have 4dc and they all potty trained differently, but they all did both in the end, either quickly or otherwise!

Lolly68 Fri 03-Oct-08 14:47:47

at the end of the day she tells me when she wants to go and even goes and changes into her pull up so I shouldnt really complain!!

frazzledbutcalm Fri 03-Oct-08 14:50:24

She'll get there. Its just frustrating i suppose, because from our adult eyes, she knows when she wants to go and even changes to pull ups to make it possible, so why can't she take the next obvious step and just go on the potty? But, we have to remember kids don't have adult eyes and sense. She'll surprise you one day soon. smile

Lolly68 Fri 03-Oct-08 15:28:25

grin thanks feel much better now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now