Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Flame? Can you remind me what these nappies are? I lost my brain in my last trimester.

(7 Posts)
rempy Fri 03-Oct-08 10:38:28

I can't get bumfluff to work this morning, and am trying to sort out selling a couple of nappies I originally bought from you.

What are the bambineo microfibre/fleecy/ synthetic fibre nappies called? They have a loose booster which is fleece on one side. And do they just come in two sizes?

And are they bambineo now bambinex, or bambinex, now bambineo?

Can't get the website on the nappy label either. (Mmmm, I wonder if my husband has altered the security settings to prevent any more nappy buying....)

BigBadMousey Fri 03-Oct-08 11:38:57

Bambinex Teddies?

rempy Fri 03-Oct-08 12:44:29

Blinder mousey, many thanks. Having a really duff day on computer, only mumsnet is working....

Is that a bad thing?

BigBadMousey Fri 03-Oct-08 13:17:17

No, at least the important bit works eh?

FWIW when I looked at flames site 2 days ago it was dead - probs with hardware and then server IIRC. She has lost all her site I think

BigBadMousey Fri 03-Oct-08 13:19:24

This is what it says...

POINTLESS FRONT PAGE

This holding page is all that remains after the original site was purged locally by a broken hard drive, and remotely by Virgin.net not telling me they were going to close my account so I could backup all the contents. Ho hum, eh?

rempy Fri 03-Oct-08 14:29:49

Oh what a disaster! Thats awful.

Ceolas Fri 03-Oct-08 15:00:54

the site works OK for me hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now