Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

General Chat Thread for Real Nappy Users ***PART 2***

(993 Posts)
BigBadMousey Wed 01-Oct-08 14:41:54

WooHoo! I got here first!

<firmly positions BBM flag at the top of the thread>

LackaDAISYcal Wed 01-Oct-08 14:49:52

follows closely with daisycal flag <elbows BBM off the summit>

just bookmarking before I lose you all smile

EnchantedWithEdwardCullen Wed 01-Oct-08 14:53:30

ello

BBM you have mail grin

Essie3 Wed 01-Oct-08 16:13:44

Just thought I'd pop in

hahahahahahahaha!!!

Essie3 Wed 01-Oct-08 16:52:12

Rusmum hope you find me here - how about £25 for 3 nappies, p&p included. Or is that too much?

Ceolas Wed 01-Oct-08 17:02:55

Very funny, Essie!

Thanks for the EHs BBM. Got them this morning.

babyjjbaby Wed 01-Oct-08 17:29:34

hehe us nappy addicts natter loads lol

Nappyzoneneedssleep Wed 01-Oct-08 18:36:52

oooo i will jump on too then - hello all! grin. I couldnt even keep up on the last one blush

BigBadMousey Wed 01-Oct-08 19:41:19

<chops down Daisycal flag and reinstates the BBM flag (complete with Sandy's coat of arms grin)>

Hello Nappyzone - I can't keep up either!

enchanted - replied smile

Ceolas - glad they reached you, hope you get an idea if they are the ones for you or not.

Where has ilovemydog gone?

Nappyzoneneedssleep Wed 01-Oct-08 19:51:23

Hello!!!!!!!!!

4andnotout Wed 01-Oct-08 20:07:26

Hello!
enchanted were you looking for a nappy nippa on another thread? I can stick one in with your wrap if you'd like as i have plenty.

EnchantedWithEdwardCullen Wed 01-Oct-08 20:17:03

hiya,

no some one was offering totsbots with the nippas but id rather stick witht he velcro. lol

thanks though!

Im trying to get a few different kinds of nappies and wraps so that for the first few weeks i can try them all out and then when i move onto get some bigger ones or more then i can get the ones i like best.

So far i have a few nappies that are tots bots, some little lambs and some kiwi flip nappies, oh and a motherease sandy.

Is there any more similar that i can try grin

Ceolas Wed 01-Oct-08 20:19:21

You have to get a Bimble or two. They're fab

4andnotout Wed 01-Oct-08 20:30:16

You've got to pick a pocket or two grin

Nappyzoneneedssleep Wed 01-Oct-08 20:34:49

4andnotout lmao!! I might adopt that as my site motto lol! grin

4andnotout Wed 01-Oct-08 20:41:49

I should have been in advertising grin

Ceolas Wed 01-Oct-08 20:50:15

Has anyone bought nappies from ebay? I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of these nappies listed as "new - we washed them but didn't use them" are actually a way round the rules on selling used nappies hmm

What do you think?

4andnotout Wed 01-Oct-08 20:55:18

I have bought nappies from ebay and mine were new but i can understand people listing them as new as not everyone knows about other nappy selling sites and think thats the only place they can get rid of them. My friend who i converted to cloth was shocked when i told her there were plenty of other sites to use, and that bambino mio are not the only napp06.ies available hmm

BigBadMousey Wed 01-Oct-08 21:02:36

Enchanted - I definitely agree with the bimble suggesstion or any nappy from the Easy Peasy Range. Bumbles are bulky on Newborns though but they are fab nappies

I'd also recommend you look at Bambinex because they are slim fitting and high rise, lollipop bamboo or cotton but not the micro (not very absorbant) or Softee (too bulky but lovely for a newborn)

Washersaurus Wed 01-Oct-08 21:04:18

<Pokes head around door and waves, having totally missed the last thread>

Washersaurus Wed 01-Oct-08 21:05:30

Enchanted - How about Diddy Diapers? Cheap and cheerful, with longer tabs than Tots bots so fit for longer around the waist (they do take a while to dry though)

BigBadMousey Wed 01-Oct-08 21:11:16

Yes, I think sometimes you are right Ceolas but I sold some 'prewashed only' ones and got accused of them being used (they compared my white ones to an unbleached one) and I was innocent sad. I buy loads of nappies on ebay - I think several 'used' listings are getting through atm.

There was a fab ebay listing a couple of days ago for an A4 photo of some fuzzis. The listing stated if you want the actual nappies go to usednappies.co.uk. eBay removed it of course......

lollipopmother Wed 01-Oct-08 22:04:42

I've seen a lot of talk of 'pop-ins', what be them then?! I can't wait to get my DD in cloth, just waiting on some XS Sandy's and an XS wrap, hope to God that they fit and the size S don't, rather than me just thinking they don't!!

BigBadMousey Wed 01-Oct-08 22:12:18

Lollipop - look at the banner at the very top of the page. 'Pop-ins 10% off for mnetters'

Essie3 Wed 01-Oct-08 22:16:54

Ah, that will be why e-bay removed my listing then... I think I will accept that I've made a massive loss on my non-selling nappies. sad

lollipop Pop-ins are the ones I use - scroll up to the top of the page and there's an add for the site offering 10% off too. Daisy summarized them on the last thread...let's see... 'a snap in all-in-one'.
Soft waterproof outer, poppered in bamboo soaker, birth-to-potty. And very successful too. There's another thread here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now