Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

missing the toilet when weeing

(6 Posts)
ss30 Sat 27-Sep-08 23:52:35

My 4 year old has been toilet trained for 2 years. He goes sitting down as at times he goes for number 2's when all he says he needs just a wee. So I want to keep it that way. However, he keeps weeing straight out between the toilet seat, covering his legs and trousers. I have been placing tissues between the seat and bowel to prevent him spraying out of the toilet. But now he's in reception class, he's wet his trousers in school by weeing out and refuses to use the school toilets....HELP any advise would be appreciated..

ches Tue 30-Sep-08 02:41:28

Can't help much because have the same problem with my 19 mth old. Fortunately he only poos on his home toilet (just like his daddy) so when out and about we can just drop his pants and water the grass or he can sit backwards on an adult toilet. Does he poo at school? If not, can he stand to wee there?

SuperBunny Tue 30-Sep-08 03:40:20

If DS is sitting, I make him point his penis down otherwise he wees on the floor (accidentally).

It's often less messy if he stands. Especially if you put a cheerio or something in the loo for them to aim at grin

GooseyLoosey Tue 30-Sep-08 04:33:33

DH gave ds some one to one tuition wink as he was better place than I. It is all to do with pointing it properly (so dh and ds tell me). Could your dh/dp help you out with this one?

soosy Tue 30-Sep-08 19:47:52

Ha Ha, I have three brothers and when I was little it was "Point Percy at the Porcelain. I just tell DS to hold his willie down, Like SuperBunny.

ss30 Sun 05-Oct-08 23:20:31

thanks for all your advise..I'm a first timer on mumsnet..and know I'm really glad I joined. will keep you posted.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: